Dear Library Patrons
Even though the Monmouth County Library remains closed, we are thrilled to announce that the Brielle Library will be opening for curbside pickup on Wednesday May 20th at 10 am!!!!!!!! We are excited to open and we ask that patrons adhere to the protocols we have implemented for everyone's safety.
1.Please return any books you may still have (and have finished) to the book drop as soon as possible so we can quarantine, clean and make them available. ALL returns will be placed in the drop box for safety reasons.
2.Visit Brielle Public Library to view our available materials. We will be circulating books, audio books, dvds and magazines.
Brielle Public Library
Brielle Public Library - Official Website
3. Email your selections to [email protected] and we will email you back when your books are ready for pick up or call us at 732-528-9381. Please call between 10 and 5 and DO NOT leave a voicemail.
4. Pull into the parking lot and up to the table.
5. Take the bag with your name on it-books will be checked out to you already.
6. Please do not linger in the area of the table so that others may pick up their materials.
7. All materials will be distributed on a first come, first served basis. Holds will be distributed in order placed.
8. No requests from the MCL may be filled yet. As soon as they open, we will let you know.
We look forward to serving you again!!!!!! We have missed every one of you!
Leslie Naughton Director